The party was generously sponsored by Britax and Baby Plus Prenatal Education System and we had the opportunity to review the products below:
- Travel System Compatible with other major infant car seat brands, including Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego, when used with BRITAX infant car seat adapter (sold separately)
- Lightweight aluminum frame (16.5 lbs total weight)
- One-Hand, Quick Fold with automatic chassis lock
- CLICK & GO integrated adapter system works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats
- No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad with reflective binding
- Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head and body
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- 30-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort through the first years
- Lightweight and travel-friendly for vehicle and stroller compatibility
- CarryLong System with padded waist belt and shoulder straps, distributes weight across shoulders, back and hips for maximum extended wear comfort
- Removable Infant Insert ensures a comfortable, natural sitting position for smaller babies
- Multiple Carrying Positions offer parent versatility to face baby inward or outward
- Simple Slip On & Off Design makes use quick and effortless
- Weight Capacity infants from 8 pounds to toddlers up to 32 pounds
This "auditory exercise" strengthens learning ability during the developmental period when the advantages will be most significant and enduring for a child. BabyPlus is the first educational tool designed for prenatal use that has been proven effective. BabyPlus children have an intellectual, developmental, creative, and emotional advantage from the time they are born.
Britax products are very user friendly and easy to use. The stroller, car seat and baby carrier come assembled already. All you have to do it take the products out of their packaging, read the instructions and familiarize yourself with the product. Before I was given the opportunity to review their products I had been shopping around for the perfect car seat/stroller that offered my newborn the safety needed and gave me the lightweight comfort. I did not find many in the market. Some were too bulky and heavy, others were made very cheap and did not give me the confidence and security I needed for my baby.
As soon as I took out the B-SAFE Infant Car Seat I could tell that it was a great quality car seat and once I carried it I fell in love with it! Lightweight, easy to attach and detach from the base as well as the stroller.
The stroller is also lightweight, with enough space at the bottom to carry a diaper and more. Easy to fold and store in your trunk or closet.
We had no trouble at all installing the base in our car. With the easy instructions on the base you can easily install and adjust the base in your car.
The lightweight carseat fits perfect in our car. It goes in and out with no hassle and with the touch of one button you can detach it from the base without disturbing your baby.
The stroller took very little space in our trunk, living enough room for groceries and much more.
Here you can see where the baby carrier will adapt with an older infant or a newborn. The white flap you see in the front folds up and down to give head support for smaller infants.
Baby Plus is prenatal learning system that helps your baby learn a sequence of patterns in your womb. I was a little skeptical and consulted my doctor before putting Baby Plus to the test. Once I got the ok from my doctor and he said it does not bother or harm my baby I started using it as instructed. Within a couple of days I noticed my baby started moving more when I will turn on baby plus, I got a little worried and thought maybe the sound it's too loud and it's bothering him. Once again I was reassured the sound was ok and it did not bother him.
So far I have been using baby plus for 4 weeks and we are on lesson 4 out of 16. I cannot guarantee it works but I can guarantee more fetal movement when using baby plus and according to my doctor it does not harm your baby.
I want to thank Britax and Mom Select for allowing me to host this party and for the extra goodies(nasal spray, tooth gel & gum) sent for my guest.
Disclosure - No compensation was received for this post. I was sent the above mentioned products to facilitate my review. This are honest and true opinions.