The charismatic and beautiful Sofia Vergara sizzled at this year’s Latin Grammys, shining in a silver, glittery Reem Acra dress.
Her makeup artist Kayleen McAdams, shares her secret behind Sofia’s look:
“I wanted the palette to be different shades of chocolate browns and mauves. Sofia has such beautiful warm toned skin and I used those shades to show it off!”
· First I used COVERGIRL & OLAY Simply Ageless Serum Primer for her makeup to last longer, and then I applied COVERGIRL’s NatureLuxe Foundation (#360)
· Then I used COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in Warm Beige (# 145) to reduce the brightness of the skin and have her camera ready.
· Afterwards, I used COVERGIRL’s Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush in Refined Rose (#230) to add a soft rosy color to her already beautiful skin tone.
· Like I mentioned, I wanted to use different shades of brown, so I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Hot Toffee (# Q130), mainly on her crease.
· To finish her eyes with a sexy look I used COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Black/Brown and COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion in Very Black.
· I finished the look with a nude lip color with COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Rich (#295)
To learn more about COVERGIRL and it's products visit their website here. No compensation was received for this post.